(till 28 Jun 2013)
(till 2 Sept 2013)
|Full Conference Registration||550 €||650 €||700 €|
|Student and Retiree Registration||350 €||400 €||450 €|
|One Day Pass (only on site)||250 €|
|Accompanying Person||110 €||130 €||150 €|
|Additional company representatives **||400 €|
Conference Registration Fees (except for the 1 day pass) include:
Access to all Sessions of the Technical Program
Access to all Poster Sessions
Access to the Exhibit Area
Admission to the Social Events
Access to the Coffee Breaks
Submission of one paper for the conference publication (provided that the abstract has been previously accepted)
Copy of the Conference Proceedings
** further information on the Exhibitor page
Please note that:
- In order to be eligible for the early registration fee, the relevant payment must be completed by the deadline.
- Single-day registration does not include a copy of the conference publication nor the participation in social events (reception, dinner, etc). You cannot register at this rate if you have submitted an abstract.
- In order to be eligible for the reduced fee, students must fill in the student form and have it signed by their thesis supervisor. The student form has to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com upon registering. Failing this presentation will result in reduced fee non eligibility.
Accompanying Person Registration Fee includes:
Welcome Reception on Sunday, 15 September 2013
Conference Dinner (further details will be given soon)
Every Communication concerning cancellation and refund must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of participation must be sent to the Congress Secreteriat at email@example.com
Accepted cancellations will be acknowledged by e-mail. If you don't receive it, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of cancellation:
- Until 20th June 2013 75% OF THE FEE WILL BE REFUNDED,
- Until 20th July 2013 50% OF THE FEE WILL BE REFUNDED,
- From 21st July 2013 NO REFUND CAN BE OBTAINED.