Here are a few suggestion for your tours during Eucas 2013 and afterwards: please feel free to contact us for more information or taylored itinenaries.
V.I.P. (Very Important Participant) in Portofino by private boat.
- Date: Wednesday September 18th
- Departure from Genoa, Porto Antico at 2:00 p.m.
- Sightseeing of San Fruttuoso from the sea
- Arrival in Portofino at 15:30
- Free time in Portofino
- Departure from Portofino at 17:30
- Cocktail on board with Original Focaccia and White Wine
- Arrival in Genoa, Porto Antico 18:30
- Price: € 52,00 p.p.
- minimum number of participants: 50 - LIMITED SEATS!!!!!!
Colombo discovered America.. now you can discover Colombo's city!
- The biggest Historical Center in Europe and Strada Nuova, UNESCO World Heritage, ancient building and spicy smell.
- Book your city guided tour!
- Date: Monday, September 16th
- Departure at 9:00 a.m. from the Congress Venue (3 hours)
- Price: € 18.15 p.p.
- minimum number of participants: 10
Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Prada....
- Book your trip to Serravalle Outlet by private bus and take advantage of special discounts on Italian High Fashion Stores!
- Date: Thursday, September 19th
- Full Day Tour: departure at 9:00 am from the congress venue
- Departure from Serravalle Outlet at 2:00 pm
- Arrival in Genoa, Porto Antico 4:30 pm
- Price: € 24.20 p.p.
- minimum number of participants: 50
Please click here to download the description of the tours in pdf format.
Discover Genoa at your pace and ease: upon showing their badge, every Eucas 2013 attendee is entitled to a discounted entrance fee of 3,00 euro for the following museums:
Museo di Sant’Agostino Sant’Agostino Museum
Musei di Nervi GAM - Modern art gallery and Wolfson collection, Raccolte Frugone Museum, Giannettino Luxoro Museum,
Museo d’Arte Contemporanea di Villa Croce Villa Croce Contemporary Art Museum
Musei di Pegli Ligurian Museum of Archeology and Naval Museum
Museo del Risorgimento Risorgimento Museum (Casa Mazzini)
Meseo di Storia Naturale Genoa Natural history Civic Museum
Castello d’Albertis Museum of world cultures
Museo Chiossone Museum of oriental art Edoardo Chiossone
A brief description of the Museums can be found on >http://www.genova-turismo.it/, other than in the guide of Genoa you will find in your conference bag.